Presented by Matt Segall.
See how Cerella™ can accelerate your discovery work by:
- Proactively highlighting valuable compounds by ‘filling’ in as-yet unmeasured data
- Revealing hidden opportunities caused by missing, inaccurate or uncertain experimental data
- Identifying the most valuable experimental data to measure next, enabling you to prioritise your resources
- Screening virtual compounds using robust global models for compound properties and activities
- Automatically updates and prepares experimental data for model building
- Applies the proven Alchemite™ method for deep learning imputation
- Scales from individual project data sets to entire corporate databases
- Provides seamless access to results from your user-facing tools and platforms
If you can’t play the video above, please use this link.