Virtual screening: Challenges, considerations and approaches for successful screens
Virtual screening presents a host of challenges, especially where little or no structural information on targets is available. So how can we best set our screening strategies up for success?
In this webinar we demonstrate:
• Single versus multi-ligand hypotheses for searching
• Speedy versus exhaustive searching – what’s the best balance?
• Are inactives useful in virtual screening?
• Judging the success of a virtual screen
• Combinations and consensus between methods as an option for diversity
• It’s not all about activity – the importance of finding high-quality starting points
To hear the narration, please increase your speaker volume.