3D Ligand-Based Drug Design: webinar
In this webinar, we demonstrate intuitive workflows for 3D ligand-based drug design, allowing you to;
• Enable 3D design, even with little or no target structure information
• Find novel active compounds with 3D virtual screening against known actives
• Understand 3D SAR with industry-leading pose prediction
• Generate binding mode hypotheses by alignment of multiple known actives
• Complement structure-based design approaches with a ligand-centred perspective
The workflows are demonstrated in StarDrop™, using the newly released Surflex eSim3D™ module. Developed in collaboration with BioPharmics LLC, the module uses industry-leading 3D ligand-based design methods through a highly user-friendly interface, offering best-in-class performance, accuracy and reliability.
INTERESTED IN LIGAND BASED DESIGN?
With its comprehensive suite of integrated software, StarDrop™ delivers best-in-class in silico technologies within a highly visual and user-friendly interface. StarDrop™ enables a seamless flow from the latest data through predictive modelling to decision-making regarding the next round of synthesis and research, improving the speed, efficiency, and productivity of the drug discovery process.