3D Ligand-Based Drug Design: webinar
In this webinar, we demonstrate intuitive workflows for 3D ligand-based drug design, allowing you to;
• Enable 3D design, even with little or no target structure information
• Find novel active compounds with 3D virtual screening against known actives
• Understand 3D SAR with industry-leading pose prediction
• Generate binding mode hypotheses by alignment of multiple known actives
• Complement structure-based design approaches with a ligand-centred perspective
The workflows are demonstrated in StarDrop™, using the newly released Surflex eSim3D™ module. Developed in collaboration with BioPharmics LLC, the module uses industry-leading 3D ligand-based design methods through a highly user-friendly interface, offering best-in-class performance, accuracy and reliability.