When? 16 – 18 November 2023
Where? Basel, Switzerland
Who’s attending from Optibrium? Scott McDonald, Head of Sales and Patrik Nikolic, Business Development Manager
Optibrium is delighted to be exhibiting at this event with a booth, attended by Scott and Patrik. Find them to chat about how our StarDrop and Cerella platforms can support you in your drug discovery projects.
Key event themes:
Taking over the successful series launched by the NCCR Chemical Biology, the meeting will continue its tradition of high scientific quality and bring together leading scientists to showcase the latest advances in the field of chemical biology. The programme will include the following sessions:
- Chemical Immunology & Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Chemical Proteomics in Drug Discovery
- Chemically Induced Proximity
- Computational Chemical Biology (LS-EuChemS Session)
- New Understanding of Post-translational Modifications
- Protein Conformations: Beyond the Ground State
- Target Engagement and Mechanism of Action Determination
- Targeting Metabolism (ICBS Session)
Find out more on the official conference webpage.